Summary of Notice of Privacy Practices
Uses and Disclosures of Health Information:
We will use and disclose your health information in order to treat you or to assist other health care providers in treating you. We will also use and disclose your health information in order to obtain payment for our services or to allow insurance companies to process insurance claims for services rendered to you by us or other health care providers. Finally, we may disclose your health information for certain limited operational activities such as quality assessment, licensing, accreditation and training of students.
Uses and Disclosures Based on Your Authorization:
Except as stated in more detail in the Notice of Privacy Practices, we will not use or disclose your health information without written authorization.
Uses and Disclosures Not Requiring Your Authorization:
In the following circumstances, we may disclose your health information without your written authorization.
- To family members or others who are involved in your health care
- For certain limited research purposes
- For purposes of public health and safety
- To Government agencies for purposes of their audits, investigations and other oversight activities
- To government authorities to prevent child abuse or domestic violence
- To the FDA to report product defects or incidents
- To law enforcement authorities to protect public safety or to assist in apprehending criminal offenders
- When required by court orders, subpoenas and as otherwise required by the law
As our patient, you have the following rights:
- To have access to and/or copy of your health information
- To receive an accounting or certain disclosures we have made of your health information
- To request restrictions as to how your health information is used or disclosed
- To request that we communicate with you in confidence
- To request that we amend your health information
- To receive notice of our privacy practices
If you have a question, concern or complaint regarding our privacy practices, please refer to the attached Notice of Privacy Practices for the person or persons whom you may contact.
For a detailed description of how our office will protect your health information, your rights as a patient and our common practices in dealing with patient health information please email or call our office.
Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Anesthesia Associates has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Anestheesia Associates of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
If you have changed your date of surgery or a refund is due for any other reason you should expect to receive your refund within 1-3 business days of us processing the request. Refund will be given in the same way it was received Check,Debit or Credit Card.